Intern for Digital Health Nigeria Digital health Nigeria (DHN) is seeking a motivated individual who's passionate about health and technology in Africa for an intern position. The intern will work with DHN's leadership team to build an engaged community and resource for digital health across Nigeria.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Plan and execute events and projects
- Create initiatives to grow digital health entrepreneurship
- Create and curate quality content and promote its distribution
- Manage social media presence
- Reach and form partnerships with thought leaders, companies and other players in the health and technology ecosystem.
- Grow DHN's presence and reputation
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have great planning and community building skills and be able to pound the streets alone. He or she would also need to have a demonstrable interest in health technology.
Duration: 3 months (with option to extend)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria ideally. Other locations considered.
Hours: Minimum 25-35hrs per week
Remuneration: 75k with performance related bonuses.
How to apply: Email a CV that demonstrates your interest and or expertise in health technology. Please include links to any blogs or projects you've worked on in the past.
Also, include a one-page plan on how you plan to spend the next 3 months building DHN into a massive engaged community that promotes digital health in a self-sustaining manner.
E-mail address: hello [at] digitalhealth [dot] com [dot] ng